Advertising with Visit Palm Springs is a great way to promote your business and attract more visitors. We offer a range of advertising opportunities such brochures distribution, blog placement on the website, sponsorship listings, and video ads. Consider your target audience and determine who you want to reach with our advertising such as visitors or convention center attendees. We can help.
Learn more about adverting opportunities with Visit Palm Springs and the Palm Springs Convention Center.
Advertising Guide for Palm Springs Convention Center & Bureau of Tourism
VisitPalmSprings.com gets over 150K visits each month. Our marketing campaigns include tactics that drive targeted traffic to the website, so take advantage of this free service. It’s important to keep your profile page accurate as it provides visitors an introduction to your business and a link to your website. If you have any changes, please contact email@example.com.
If you would like to be a featured listing on the various landing pages or our event page, we have a number of spots available.
Events Things To Do Eat & Drink Stay Shop
Brochures or rack cards are effective ways to advertise because they provide a tangible and visually appealing way to showcase information about a business or product. Customers can pick up and take the brochure or rack card with them, which gives them a chance to review the information at their convenience. Additionally, brochures and rack cards can be tailored to a specific target audience, making them a more personalized form of advertising.
We distribute brochures and rack cards at the Palm Springs Visitor Center, The Palm Springs Visitor Center at the Welwood Murray Memorial Library and at the Palm Springs Convention Center.
Because VisitPalmSprings.com receives high traffic and performs well with organic searches, blogs or online content is a great way for a potential visitor to find your business.
1. It helps establish authority and expertise online by sharing your knowledge and insights with our audience.
2. It can improve search engine optimization (SEO) by providing fresh, relevant, and keyword-rich content that can rank well on search engines. Think of what a potential customer might type in a Google search and use those key words or phrase in your content. Links in the blog go directly to your website.
4. By promoting your blog content on social media and other channels, you can increase your online visibility, generate traffic, and attract new leads and customers. We can also help you with this with a post on the Visit Palm Springs Facebook page to expand your reach.
1. Know your target audience: Understand your target audience and create advertising and copy that speaks to them in a language they understand.
2. Use clear and concise language: Keep your advertising copy simple, clear, and easy to read. Make sure your message is communicated effectively.
3. Use high-quality images or videos: Use visually appealing images or videos that tell a story about your product or service.
4. Create a Call-To-Action (CTA): Include a clear CTA in your advertising that tells the reader what you want them to do next, such as “Make a Reservation” or “Book Now.”
5. Be creative: Think outside the box and come up with an innovative advertising approach that differentiates you from your competition.
6. Test and measure: Continuously monitor your advertising campaigns and test different approaches to see what works best.
7. Use social media: Promote your ads on social media to reach a larger audience and get valuable feedback from potential customers.
8. Stay within your budget: Set a budget for your advertising campaign and stick to it. Avoid overspending and focus on getting the best ROI possible.
Receive news and announcements from Palm Springs straight to your inbox